I received an email from the Director of Business Development, for SuperAntiSpyware, that was a reminder that the first week of April (coinciding with “April Fool’s Day”) brings an increase in spyware and malware infections. Also included in this email was 6-(six) tips, that I want to share with you, to remind computer users to be extra vigilant during this period of increased spyware activity.
- Don’t open emails, files or attachments from people you don’t know.
- Be extra cautious opening emails, files or attachments from people you do know.
- Don’t be fooled by “scareware” tactics. Know what software you are using, and familiarize yourself with how it delivers warnings and alerts.
- If you’re considering giving your social networking activities a break, now might be a good time. No one will miss you if you take a week off.
- Stay away from websites that you haven’t visited before. Think before you click!
- Run multiple layers of security software. There are many free and effective solutions that will co-exist well with each other.
If you are looking for another layer of security protection, that will play well (co-exist) with the other security software on your PC, then give SuperAntiSpyware a try!
There are two flavors available: the FREE version [ Get It Here ] and the paid version [ Get It Here ] . The difference between the two is that the paid version provides “realtime” protection, while the FREE version does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning. Irregardless of what version you go with, this is a GREAT security software option to have installed on your PC that is endorsed by “What’s On My PC…”
SuperAntiSpyware – Advanced Detection and Removal
- Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
- Light on System Resources and won’t slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won’t conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
- Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with SuperAntiSpyware’s unique Repair System!