Have you ever went to the tedious task of arranging the icons on your Windows desktop to only find they lost their placement following a computer crash or as a result of a screen resolution change?
A solution to this anomaly is a little program called IconRestorer. What this little gem does is place the icons back to their original location on the Windows desktop when needed. It is basically a backup and restore program for the placement of desktop icons; and a whole lot more.
IconRestorer also has the capability to: Save and restore the desktop wallpaper with the icon positions AND automatically restore icons position when the screen resolution changes.
- Windows Vista™ and Windows 7™ compatible.
- Works on 64-bit systems (XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7)
- Manage icons position separately for all screen resolutions
- Automatically restore icons position when resolution changes
- *NEW* Automatically save icons position when Windows shutdown or program exit
- Multiple backups for each resolution