Tablet PCs are taking off like crazy and the new HP TouchPad powered by HP webOS 3.0 is no exception. We are early in the game with the tablet computers, but so far the concept is a winner. As a matter of fact, this concept makes perfect sense and will change the way we use computers, not only in home, but in the workplace. HP summed up the TouchPad by saying it’s the perfect size to contain the sum of all human knowledge. If you are not familiar with tablet PCs; what you see in the picture below is the whole computer. If you have Wi-Fi in your home, you can carry this computer, as you would a book, from room to room, and access the internet from those locations.
- TouchPad measures 9.45″ wide by 7.48″ high by 0.54″ deep. It weighs in at approximately 1.6 pounds (that’s 740 grams if you’re counting).
- It has a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor.
- TouchPad comes with Qualcomm Adreno 220 core graphics capability. Movies and games will seem ten times bigger and more real than the lightweight tablet you’re holding in your hands.
- Front and center on TouchPad is the 9.7-inch diagonal, LED-backlit, glossy multitouch display with IPS wide viewing-angle technology.
- HP webOS lets you move back and forth seamlessly between multiple applications and activities.
- TouchPad is a device for entertainment and immersing yourself in gaming action.
- Available in a 16GB or 32GB model.