If have an Android device (tablet or smartphone) and you have had a bad week, then download Dead Trigger and take out your frustrations on some Zombies (and save the earth).
Dead Trigger (rated: High Maturity) is a first person shooter with stunning graphics, full 3D characters, high quality 3D audio, and intuitive controls.
Personally, I am not into the shooter games, but as far back as I can remember (in the Wolfenstein and Doom days), I have always been amazed by the 3D graphics of these type of games. As a matter of fact, these types of games will push your PC to the limits (in terms of memory, processing, audio and video power). What is amazing to me is that Dead Trigger is geared toward the Android OS based smartphone and tablet. From my testing, Dead Trigger ran smoothly on my tablet…
Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast ’em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
- Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilize powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
GEEK BONUS AREA