We all are familiar with web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari; however, much is not said about Maxthon. Currently, I have Maxthon loaded on my Android phone and tablet and I have found it to be the best mobile device web browser out there. I think if you give the mobile version of Maxthon a try, I think you will find that it closely replicates the same browsing experience that you experience on your desktop computer.
I just learned yesterday that the developers of Maxthon recently released a NEW desktop version of Maxthon, called Maxthon Cloud Browser. I noticed that they had a portable version of Maxthon Cloud Browser available for download, so I decided to give it a spin.
To be honest (and I am still testing this), I am very impressed. I don’t have anything available to test page loads, but I can tell you from experience, this is probably one of the fastest browsers I have ever experienced. Also, this browser is loaded with a ton of built-in features (such as screen gestures, a dial pad, dual page view, a resource sniffer, a screen capture utility, and more…). I do have to admit, which is a fun thing for me, I had to do some exploring in order to find a lot of the features and how to turn things on and off (i.e. the sidebar).
What the main concept of Maxthon Cloud Browser is that Maxthon Cloud Browser is not limited to a single device ecosystem or operating system: It moves files, data and web session information from browser to browser, unconfined by a single set of cloud products or devices.
If you really want to try something NEW, download the portable version of Maxthon Cloud Browser and give it a try! I think you may see that this Browser, not likely to break the backs of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome; is a browser that may have a chance of coming out of nowhere.
- Lightning fast speed – Maxthon Cloud uses an optimized web engine that loads webpages and runs applications faster than any other browsers.
- Cloud syncing – Maxthon Cloud syncs user data, history and tabs across any platform their choice.
- Cloud download – Simultaneous storage of user downloads in the cloud;
- Cloud storage – You can create their own storage space in the cloud.
- Cloud pushing – You can push content (webpages, text, pictures and links) from any webpage to any device running Maxthon Cloud.
GEEK BONUS AREA