I have one of these drives on order and thought I would share this with my readers.
If you have any SATA drives laying around, the ORICO external docking station is an economical (and easy) way to put those drives to work. I plan to use the spare drives I have to perform backups.
- Tool-Free installation for 2.5 – inch & 3.5-inch SATA , SATA II, SATA III HDDs and SSDs
- Super Speed USB 3.0 data provides transfer rates up to 5Gbps , backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 connections
- No installation of drivers required for Windows XP,Vista ,windows 7 ,windows 8 , 8.1 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Build in Power Control Switch , Ready for Hot Swap , Plug & Play under Windows or MAC or Linux PC
- Premium 12V 2.5A Power AC Adapter & Double Foil Shielded and Twisted Paired 3.3ft USB 3.0 Cable Included