I have multiple email accounts through multiple email providers (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo) which serve specific purposes (to prevent drowning in email). To manage my accounts from my Android devices (smartphone and tablet) I use an email client called MailWise.
I recently started using MailWise; and, in comparison to some of the other Android email clients I have used, I am finding that load time is fast and managing my multiple accounts (from one app instead of many) is easy to do.
The best thing I like is that it just plain looks good on my smartphone. My email, from these multiple accounts are displayed chronologically in a quick and accessible format. The excessive formatting that you find in standard email is sorted out by MailWise, getting you to the heart of the email.
Another factor with MailWise is that none of your data is stored in the cloud anywhere. All email data that transpires is stored locally on your device.
- Get all your mail in one app with the best conversation view on the market.
- Safe & Secure – a pure client side email app – all data is stored locally on your device. Your data can’t leak from our server – we don’t have a server.
- Manage multiple email accounts from different providers conveniently in one email client app.
- Optimize your Inbox – a smart way to make email fun again.
- The best Exchange mail app & easiest way to access and manage your ActiveSync Exchange & Outlook Email account on your mobile.
- Completely Free!
- Please allow up to 24 hours after installation for the app to become faster as it merges your inbox into conversations locally