When I see a five star rating at the Google Chrome Web Store I know it has to be something good. If you are a Google Chrome browser fan and use Gmail then you must download the Google Chrome browser extension called Checker Plus for Gmail.
Before I go further, if you click this link (Checker Plus for Gmail) you will be taken to the Chrome Web Store; however, if you want to meet the author of this fantastic creation and learn more in detail about this extension, CLICK HERE … The author’s main site also provides a forum, frequently asked questions, and other goodies that is an indicator (as a software reviewer) that the author is serious about what they do (as a trusted developer) and will continue to develop and fine tune their work. I can’t get over how good this extension is…
Due to this browser extension being very featured rich, I am going to cut to the chase and post the highlights, features and video (verbatim) as posted on the author’s site (see below); but there is one feature that I really love and that is you can configure Checker Plus for Gmail to read an incoming email to you (which is very unique).
I encourage you to take a look at this extension. It is definitely number one on my list of Chrome browser extensions at this time and is now added to my list of “Top Ten Google Chrome Browser Extensions I Can’t Live Without“…
- The fastest and easiest way to manage multiple email accounts
- One of the highest rated Chrome extensions – featured many times on PCWorld
- Trusted developer of many extensions – more than one million satisfied users worldwide
- Lots of features, options and updates – just read the version changes in the logs below
- Personal tech support from me (the developer) – very fast response times, 5-30 minutes
- Supports “Inbox by Gmail”
- I’ll add your suggestions
- Safer – requires less permissions and only access to Google Mail’s website
- See the people emailing you just like in the Gmail chat notification, with an option to show their contact photos or your assigned photos for them.
- Voice notification: If you get an email while you’re busy watching a movie or cooking dinner this extension can optionally read it out loud ie. “Jason says, dinner at my place”. It’s great for the visually impaired.
- Option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels
- Option to run in background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts
- Zoom in and out of emails which have large images
- Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab (or option to go directly to your Gmail tab)
- Can also be used as a widget for the extension “Awesome New Tab Page” (ANTP) which supports multiple accounts
- Desktop sound or voice notifications when new mail arrives (or add your own sounds)
- Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts
- Option to open “Mail to” links in your Gmail instead of your regular mail client
- This Gmail notifier has more than 10 different icon sets, choose your favorite!
- You change the generated voice by adding TTS (text to speech) voice extensions
- The fast way to inbox zero. Yes that’s a thing.
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT