Again, this is another extension by this developer that is carrying a very high user base rating. I am a big time user of Google Calendar and this extension makes it so that you can do any and all your calendaring activitiies easily from the Chrome Browser. If you want more details, information and support for Checker Plus for Google Calendar, I encourage you to visit the developer’s site — CLICK HERE
Again, as I did in the article about Checker Plus for Gmail, below you will find a video about Checker Plus for Google Calendar; AND, the highlights and features (verbatim as reflected on the developer’s site).
Enjoy! Great piece of work on something that I find to be very useful.
100 times more powerful than the “by Google” extension and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews
- Trusted developer of many extensions – more than one million satisfied users worldwide
- Lots of features, options and updates – just read the version changes in the logs below
- Personal tech support from the developer – very fast response times, 5-30 minutes
Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this…
- Add events quickly with multiple ways…Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday
Select the text on any page like “…dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm…” and right click to add it automatically for that date!
Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. Screenshot: http://bit.ly/o1Qxu4. You can also use the popup calendar see video:http://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc
Use Chrome’s address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing “cal” and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date – See screenshot: http://bit.ly/pmeFCU or video: http://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4
When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar
- Desktop notifications “like Outlook” when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out “take out pizza!” See video: http://youtu.be/kimuIJ7re8o
- Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired
- Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted
- Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed
- Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view!
- Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon
- Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon donations of any amount because I’ve added those features by special requests
- Get reminders of your contacts’ birthdays and events
- Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
- Can also be used as a widget for the extension “Awesome New Tab Page” (ANTP)
- Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode
- Gray out past days or highlight weekends
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT