Needed to batch resize some photos this morning, so I immediately went to FastStone’s website and grabbed the portable version of FastStone Photo Resizer. I was able to resize a folder containing approximately 300MB of photo files (that were of high def) to 100MB without any noticeable loss of clarity in the pics (so that I could post them online to share with the family). I like the idea that this photo resizer is dedicated solely for the purpose of resizing photos and easy to learn (and navigate).
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
- Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
- Rename images with sequential number
- Search and replace texts in the file names
- Preview conversion and renaming
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save settings
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT