The Jpilis Heart Rate Fitness Tracker is something I am definitely looking at. For $20 bucks vs. BIG $$$$ for some for some of the brand names, I am going to go with the good customer review ratings and give this a shot.
- Synchronization with Apple Health and Google Fit, phonebook synchronization, Vibrating Alarm, never miss an incoming call SMS / WhatsApp / FACEBOOK / SKYPE / Instagram.
- Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Calorie Consumption, the Distance Measurement, Monitoring sleep, Find Your Phone, Photo Remote control, music playback controls
- Requires Android 4.4 or higher and or iOS 7.1+. OLED display and slides in full screen, internal memory for storing data of more than 7 days (for permanent storage with APP )
- Easy to use,Gesture Control (automatic display of the time with the movement of the wrist), is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 edge S7 S7, iPhone 4s / 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 plus / 6s / 6S plus / 7 / 7Plus.
- NOTE: Extra blue strap in the packaging, easy to replace, do not need more money to buy. Long battery life, charge the battery for one hour from the USB connection and use the Fitness Tracker for 5 days in standby mode. Bracelet TPU (skin friendly type)