Is your computer running slower due to low disk space? If so, run the portable version of WizTree to determine where the space hogs are located. Just be careful in what you end up deleting.
I am quite impressed with WizTree in the fact that it includes a visual treemap that allows you to spot large files and large collections of smaller files at a glance.
- Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
- VERY Fast! WizTree reads the master file table (MFT) directly from NTFS formatted hard drives (similar to the way Everything Search Engine works)
- Visual Treemap allows you to spot large files and large collections of smaller files at a glance
- Finds the largest files on your hard drive. Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
- File Name Search – quickly locate files by name or wildcard match
- Sort the contents of your entire hard drive by folder size and optionally delete files and folders
- Scan ALL hard drive file system types (NTFS, FAT, FAT32, network, etc) and/or individual folders
SOURCE: Antibody Software – WizTree