Noticed this on Amazon… The Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera (that works with Alexa).
- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity and use the Cloud Cam App to check in anytime with live view. Watch motion alert clips in the App or on the web with your Amazon Drive account.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of any Cloud Cam subscription – Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam’s intelligence lives in the cloud so it is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features. Just announced: The Cloud Cam App offers more notification features and gives customers more control to turn off audio playback or turn on and off LEDs.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key In-Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
SOURCE: Amazon Cloud Cam