My Chromebook has become my primary “go to” computer in the house. I like the concept of simplicity. Open it up, it turns on and I am on the internet doing what I need or want to do.
Today, I decided to post some popular Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts that you may be interested in (if you own a Chromebook). If you don’t own one, check out the one that I own by clicking here… I love it…
Popular Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Take a screenshot: Press Ctrl + (or Ctrl + F5)
- Take a partial screenshot: Press Ctrl + Shift + (or Ctrl + Shift + F5), then click and drag
- Take a screenshot (if your Chromebook converts into a tablet): Press Power button + Volume down button
- Turn Caps Lock on or off: Press Alt + Search
- Lock your screen: Press Search + L
- Sign out of your Google Account: Press Ctrl + Shift + q (twice)
- See all keyboard shortcuts: Press Ctrl + Alt + ?