The new card is capable of recording video continuously for 43,800 hours.
There is an abundance of “excellent” sounding speaker and stereo systems out there that people end of disposing of because those systems lack the bluetooth wireless technology where you can stream music from your smartphone (or tablet). My advice to you is this: Do not dispose of your speakers or sound system; especially if it is a system of excellent sound quality and especially if it is a system that you have an emotional attachment to. There is a very simple (and inexpensive) solution to this problem. It is called a “bluetooth audio adapter”…
For example, I have an older Bose tabletop audio system that is of older technology, that still sounds as good as the day I purchased it; however, it lacks the ability to stream music from my smartphone via bluetooth. To remedy this problem, I purchased a bluetooth audio adapter, by Logitech (see below), that connected to the “audio in” jack on the Bose unit. The adapter came with its own power cord and an audio cord that can be used either via the RCA or 3.5mm jacks. After connecting the bluetooth adapter to my Bose unit and powering it up, it was just the matter of pairing the adapter with my phone. I was literally up and running in minutes and now I have an endless source of music that can be steamed and played through my Bose unit.
If you want to explore other adapters, there is a link provided below that will redirect you to Amazon to look at the choices. I went with Logitech due to Logitech being a commonly known brand name.
As I indicated, the adapter I ended up going with was the “Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Bluetooth Streaming” (at Amazon of course). Click on the links below to see the reviews (which is over 3,200 reviews).
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you’re done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
OTHER BLUETOOTH AUDIO ADAPTERS: “CLICK HERE”
Here is the most recent listing of most wished for computer & accessory products at Amazon. This list is compiled by people placing items they would like on a wish list and/or a registry…
- #1: Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1" 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- #2: Samsung IT LC24F390FHNXZA 24-inch Curved Gaming Monitor (Super Slim Design), 60Hz Refresh Rate w/AMD FreeSync Game Mode
- #3: Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- #4: Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7" Display, 8 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- #5: Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
- #6: BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, PC, Xbox One Controller, Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones with Mic, LED Light, Bass Surround, Soft Memory Earmuffs for Laptop Mac Nintendo Switch Games
- #7: Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- #8: ASUS VivoBook F510UA FHD Laptop, Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, USB-C, NanoEdge Display, Fingerprint, Windows 10, Star Gray (F510UA-AH51)
- #9: CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXIVR8020A5 Desktop Gaming PC (Intel i5-8400 6 Core Processor, AMD RX 580 4GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD, WiFi, Win 10 Home 64-bit), Black - VR Ready
- #10: HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor
Recently purchased a couple of the SanDisk Cruzer Fit 8GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drives to use with my car and truck audio systems (which means — “no more CD’s”)… Due to the small size of these drives they are best suited for purposes such as this where you plug them in and leave them in place. I am thinking about purchasing some more of these flash drives, in the larger capacities (>8GB) to serve as my tech toolbox and carry in my wallet. When I got these drives I was really fascinated with how small they were and was saying to myself “How is this possible?”…
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT
To maintain optimum cooling performance and stability of your computers and electronics it is necessary that on a regularly scheduled basis that you blow out the dust that accumulates. I have seen the interior components of computers so laden with dust that a blanket had actually developed causing the computer to overheat and stop functioning. Not forgetting to mention that dust build up on electronics can cause an overheated condition that potentially can lead to a fire.
A solution to this issue is to used cans of compressed air. This is a good solution; however, it can also be a costly solution with the costs of canned air being as high as $7 or 8$. A solution to eliminating the ongoing expense of canned air is the Metro Vaccuum Electric Duster. Bite the bullet on the cost of this duster and never buy cans of compressed air again.
Don’t let the name of this product fool you into thinking this is a vaccuum cleaner. It is the opposite, it is a duster with a 3/4 HP blower and it is awesome (and powerful) that will blow the dust out of just about anything. When blowing dust from your computer, make sure you do it in an open air environment (like outdoors) and make sure you wear eye protection.
I found a good deal on this at Amazon that you can use as a price comparison and where you can get a good read on the customer reviews (of over 1500 reviews). I cannot emphasize the importance of keeping your electronics dust free.
Electric duster is compact and comfortable to use.
Powerful 500-Watt motor literally blasts dust, dirt and debris off expensive computer/electronic equipment.
Motor: .75 HP, Amps: 4.5 amps, Weight: 2.7 lbs.
[FEATURED GEEK SQUEAK] The Easiest Way To Tell If The Windows 8.1 Update Is Installed On Your Computer – If you are confused about Windows 8.1 and the Windows 8.1 Update, you are not alone. In a nutshell; Windows 8.1 was an update to Windows 8. Windows 8.1 Update, which is a completely different thing from Windows 8.1, is an update to Windows 8.1 (and Windows 8). Still confused?
The bottom line is that you want to make sure your computer is completely up to date. To determine if you have the Windows 8.1 Update installed go to the Start screen. If you see a Search button near your account name at the top of the Start screen, you already have the update.
Learn a byte at a time, at What’s On My PC, with Geek Squeaks’ — featuring a round-up of tech products, news, software, apps, wallpapers, articles, you name it… I just plain love tech!
MORE GEEK SQUEAKS
[COMPUTER SECURITY] SOLUTION: “This is Microsoft Support” telephone scam – Computer ransom lockout – A trend of the past couple of years has been for scammers to contact computer owners directly via telephone in the United States in an effort to convince them that there is a problem with their PC and they’ll need to pay to have it fixed. In general, these people cannot fix anything, and instead they merely charge exorbitant fees for absolutely nothing. In other words, they scam you… @Triple-S Computers
[HARDWARE] A Programmable Computer Mouse – Do more, more easily with your mouse. With soft rubber grips and a contoured shape, this full size mouse provides all-day comfort, while Back/Forward buttons, side-to-side scrolling plus zoom and programmable buttons empower you to click, scroll and zoom with the flick of a finger… @Amazon
[ANDROID] magicApp by magicJack – Get unlimited local & long distance calling to the U.S. and Canada with magicApp. For international callers, make FREE unlimited magicApp-to-magicApp calls worldwide… @Google play
[FILE ENCRYPTION] Quick Crypt – A portable solution for encrypting and decrypting files. Many features… @Valkova
[TECH NEWS] Lenovo Slides Past Apple to Claim #3 PC Sales Spot in U.S., Posts Record Earnings – Lenovo also made significant inroads in the U.S. market, where HP and Dell are still in first and second place. Lenovo’s strengthened PC lineup allowed it to vault past Apple to claim the third place spot for its fiscal fourth quarter (January through March 2014)… @DailyTech
[HOW TO] Averting Disaster – A Guide To Computer Backups (2014) – Backups are simply duplicates of data which are archived, and which can be restored to a previous point in time. The key is the data must be duplicated, and you have to be able to go back to an earlier time. Anything that doesn’t meet both of those requirements is not a backup… @AnandTech
[WALLPAPER] Cracked Windows Computer Screen… @The Paper Wall