Looking for an inexpensive way to take advantage of the fast Serial ATA III disk drives and USB 3.0 bandwidth for fast storage backups and data transfers? Whether you are or not, the Plugable® USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SATA III Lay-Flat Hard Drive and Solid State Drive Docking Station is the perfect solution for taking a SATA drive (desktop and/or notebook) and turning it into an external hard drive.
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA (Serial ATA) I, II, and III hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any capacity (6TB+). (Please note that IDE/EIDE/PATA, SCSI, SAS, mSATA, and M.2 drives are not supported.)
- Docking station connects via USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps (640MBps), up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0 480Mbps (60MBps). Real world transfer rate performance over USB 3.0 will vary by computer host controller and disk drive specifications.
- Take advantage of fast Serial ATA III disk drives and USB 3.0 bandwidth for fast storage backups and data transfers.
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster drive data transfer performance. (UASP functionality requires UASP capable host controller and operating system.)
- Includes robust 30W 12V 2.5A AC power adapter. Dock will work connected to any USB port. AC adapter required for operation. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
I personally own one of these docking stations and have used it on numerous occasions to clone drives, remove data from drives (on dead computers) and to serve as a backup drive (for my own computer). If you are a tech, this is a “must-have” tool to have available in your the tech toolbox. Very easy to setup and use with excellent ratings at Amazon…
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT