July 21, 2017
The Jpilis Heart Rate Fitness Tracker is something I am definitely looking at. For $20 bucks vs. BIG $$$$ for some for some of the brand names, I am going to go with the good customer review ratings and give this a shot.
- Synchronization with Apple Health and Google Fit, phonebook synchronization, Vibrating Alarm, never miss an incoming call SMS / WhatsApp / FACEBOOK / SKYPE / Instagram.
- Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Calorie Consumption, the Distance Measurement, Monitoring sleep, Find Your Phone, Photo Remote control, music playback controls
- Requires Android 4.4 or higher and or iOS 7.1+. OLED display and slides in full screen, internal memory for storing data of more than 7 days (for permanent storage with APP )
- Easy to use,Gesture Control (automatic display of the time with the movement of the wrist), is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 edge S7 S7, iPhone 4s / 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 plus / 6s / 6S plus / 7 / 7Plus.
- NOTE: Extra blue strap in the packaging, easy to replace, do not need more money to buy. Long battery life, charge the battery for one hour from the USB connection and use the Fitness Tracker for 5 days in standby mode. Bracelet TPU (skin friendly type)
SOURCE: Amazon – Jpilis Heart Rate Fitness Tracker
May 18, 2017
Noticed that the Suaoki Cree Led Flashlight is back in stock. Last time they were on Amazon they sold out quickly. I love the high tech flashlights; especially, the lights that serve multi-purposes.
- Four in One Solution: flashlight, power bank, glass smashing hammer and seatbelt cutter all combined in one Suaoki TC6 Flashlight, suitable for seeking objects, self-protection, emergency glass breaking or any outdoor survival
- Four Light Modes: flashlight with 4 modes of lighting: focus, strong, weak and SOS with a highest 280 lumens brightness level. The flashlight comes in handy in any situation you are in, such as hiking, camping, biking, fishing, clambing, ect.
- IPX-6 Waterproof: highest water resistant level of IPX-6. Works in heavy rain, underwater, or any wet place, so you don;t have to worry about using it outdoors
- Powerful and Safe: rollover to remove the head and find USB charging port with 10400mAh capacity that is powerful enough to charge your iPhone 5 four times. CC, FCC, ROHS certified and smart chip keep it safe from over-heating, over-voltage and short circuit
- Lightweight and Portable: sleek and compact weighing only 315g, Suaoki TC6 flashlight weighs equivalent to iPad mini 4. Ergonomically designed and made of anti-slip material, take it wherever you go
SOURCE: Amazon – Suaoki Cree Led Flashlight
Thank You For Visiting
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT
Bookmarks4Techs – GEGeek – Downloads
Tech News – Tech Deals – Archives (of all articles)
April 11, 2017
Check out this article from CNET (see source link below) that gives you the skinny on these portable USB solar chargers. These are mini solar panels that typically can be folded up and carried with you when you go camping, at the beach etc…; where you can use the power of the sun to charge your devices (smartphones, tablets, etc…). Here is a sampling of various solar chargers at Amazon — click here…
A 100-watt panel won’t charge your phone 10 times faster than a smaller, 10-watt panel. In fact, it won’t charge it any faster at all. What the larger panel can do is charge multiple small devices at the same time.
Source: Sunny days for solar charging – CNET
December 13, 2016
Looking to get one of these mini pc’s for Christmas (like I need another tech toy)… It is called the Minix NEO Z83-4. My intention is to set this up as a connection to my TV. See spec’s and YouTube video below…
Minix NEO Z83-4
Here are the specs:
Palm-Sized Computing – Ultra-compact design combined with premium performance. Equipped with Intel’s Cherry Trail Quad-Core processor.
Excellent Thermal Design – Perfect balance of speed, temperature, performance and absolute silence. Low operating temperature and incredibly energy-efficient.
Desktop Performance – Lightning-fast and highly responsive user experience. Exceptional connectivity capabilities, packed with 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet.
Multi-Purpose PC – Excellent Thin Client Solution or Home Theater PC. Equipped with Dual Output display ports (Mini DP and HDMI) and supports up to 4K @ 30fps.
Ready To Run Out Of The Box – 32GB of Samsung eMMC (MLC), 4GB of DDR3L memory and pre-installed with Windows 10 (64-bit).
December 7, 2016
If you are looking for an inexpensive, very usable, stocking stuffer, definitely take a look at the Moko Universal Portable Foldable Smartphone Stand. This stand is available in several different colors and is adjustable…
- Extremely lightweight(1.09 oz) and pocket-sized(3.26*2.8*0.5 inches), folds up to a completely flat shape, easily thrown onto a rucksack/bag.
- Six fully adjustable slots, easily adjusts stand angle, supporting both vertical and horizontal viewing, displaying portrait and landscape modes.
- Strong and durable ABS and rubber ensures stablity, holds devices up to 8 inch.
- Well placed rubber pads for surface protection protects tablet from scratches and sliding.
- Compatible with all Smartphones, E-reader and Tablets(6-8 Inch), will not fit tablet with a case or sleeve.
November 29, 2016
SPECIAL REPORT: Check out our directory of all 100 winners at the Computer Shopper (source link below)…
Source: Top 100 Tech Products Of 2016: The Full List – ComputerShopper.com
May 10, 2016
Recently I needed a solution to improve my cell signal in a remote camping location where the signal was one bar to no signal at all (in roaming mode outside the area of my provider’s towers). After doing some research I settled with the Wilson Electronics 460106 Sleek – Vehicle Cellular Signal Booster. This booster improved my connectivity to where I am now receiving 3 bars consistently and can make clear cell calls and can text. The data signal (for internet, email, etc…), where I had none prior, is sporadic to where I can least send and receive email. I was pretty excited about that and now looking at the better antenna (click here) to see if I can pull in the data signal better. I know you should go camping to get away from the electronics, but when you are a geek camper like myself, I still need to get my information technology fix…
This booster is designed to work from your vehicle, with a magnetic based antenna mounted on the roof; however, in my case I am using it from a stationary point in my camper… There is also a kit availabe (click here) that allows you to use it indoors. There has to be a signal of some measure in order for the booster to work. All I can say is, that it does work…