June 30, 2015
If you have been pirating the Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium version, you will receive an amnesty.
The developers of Malwarebytes is rolling out a new licensing key system to track their licensees and to prevent pirating; however, to bring this system up to speed they are giving the software pirates an amnesty by giving them a 1 year subscription key (for FREE). From what I have researched, the developer, “in a nutshell”, lost track of who was legal and who was not; and, the only way to remedy the issue was to perform an audit to collect data to determine what keys are still alive, and who are they used by. If you are a true pirate, the furthest you will get is a year’s worth of Malwarebytes. To read a good article about this CLICK HERE …
What the end user of Malwarebytes will see, whether you are a pirate of not, is the following message:
Select the option below (in your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium product) that describes how you originally received your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro or Premium license. We’ll assign you a new key, and you’ll be good to go.
I’m not sure where I got my key, or I downloaded it from the Internet. (Select this option and we will issue you a brand-new key with 12 free months of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.)
I purchased my key. (Select this option and we will issue you a replacement key with the same license to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as your original key.)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an industry-leading scanner that detects and removes worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and other dangerous malware from your home PC. There is a FREE version and a paid premium version. The FREE version does not perform background scanning; whereas, the premium version (with background scanning and more features) is ready and alert at all times.
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT
Bookmarks4Techs – GEGeek – Downloads
Tech News – Tech Toys – Archive (of all articles)
– Earth’s Biggest Selection –
March 26, 2010
I received an email from the Director of Business Development, for SuperAntiSpyware, that was a reminder that the first week of April (coinciding with “April Fool’s Day”) brings an increase in spyware and malware infections. Also included in this email was 6-(six) tips, that I want to share with you, to remind computer users to be extra vigilant during this period of increased spyware activity.
- Don’t open emails, files or attachments from people you don’t know.
- Be extra cautious opening emails, files or attachments from people you do know.
- Don’t be fooled by “scareware” tactics. Know what software you are using, and familiarize yourself with how it delivers warnings and alerts.
- If you’re considering giving your social networking activities a break, now might be a good time. No one will miss you if you take a week off.
- Stay away from websites that you haven’t visited before. Think before you click!
- Run multiple layers of security software. There are many free and effective solutions that will co-exist well with each other.
If you are looking for another layer of security protection, that will play well (co-exist) with the other security software on your PC, then give SuperAntiSpyware a try!
There are two flavors available: the FREE version [ Get It Here ] and the paid version [ Get It Here ] . The difference between the two is that the paid version provides “realtime” protection, while the FREE version does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning. Irregardless of what version you go with, this is a GREAT security software option to have installed on your PC that is endorsed by “What’s On My PC…”
SuperAntiSpyware – Advanced Detection and Removal
- Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
- Light on System Resources and won’t slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won’t conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
- Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with SuperAntiSpyware’s unique Repair System!
post to jaanix
[ CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ]