One of the best Android Apps to remotely access your PC is Splashtop 2. You would never think this is possible, but it is with this app (and it works exceptionally well). I do recommend that if you do give this a shot that you use a tablet computer to take advantage of the screen space.
Simple steps on getting you started… Download and install the Splashtop 2 app to your Android tablet or phone (get it HERE) and download and install the Splashtop Streamer Windows installation to your PC (get it HERE). After installing the Windows app, launch Splashtop on your device and create an account. After creating your account, Splashtop will go looking for your PC. One thing that I did was go into the Spashtop Streamer software on the computer (under “Advanced”) and enter my IP Address for my computer. This made things even better…
How well does this work? In my scenario I am using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S Android Tablet to remotely access my ASUS Desktop Windows 8.1 Computer. Using my setup (as described) I can remotely access my desktop computer from anywhere in my home, start up my WinTV application on my desktop computer and stream TV from the computer to my tablet. I am amazed at how well this works. With Splashtop 2 I can operate my computer from my tablet as if I am sitting at the computer. I have found Splashtop 2 to be an exceptional app…
With Splashtop 2 You Can:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Productivity Pack is available for Android tablet only
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT
Bookmarks4Techs – GEGeek – Downloads
Tech News – Tech Toys – Archive (all articles)