Purchased the ACEPC AK1 Mini PC back in February; and, as promised, here is a periodic update. I purchased this mini pc to connect to a 32 inch Insignia TV in my garage (my workspace, my cave). So far, so good! I use this PC on a daily basis and usually leave it on all day. At this point, I can recommend using this PC as a desktop computer; providing, you are not running memory intensive software that would tax the cpu and memory. I pretty much use this computer for all that I do (word processing, internet, videos, graphics editing, blogging, etc…) One thing I did, to save internal drive space, is I connected an SSD drive. This Mini PC has an option where you can install a drive (easily) inside the case. Software and files that I use are saved on that drive and use the main drive for pretty much the operating system. After 3 months of hard usage, this mini pc has not given me a minutes problem and with Windows-based PC’s these days, having less than a minutes problem is a miracle.
If interested, check out the ACEPC AK1 Mini PC, at Amazon, by clicking on any of the links below:
- 8GB RAM+120GB SSD –ACEPC AK1 built-in Intel Celeron J3455 processor at 1.50Ghz up to 2.3Ghz in Turbo mode and Intel HD Graphics, Pre-installed with Windows 10 (64-bit) and loaded with 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, set up is effortless.
- Dual Display –Equipped with dual output display ports (2*HDMI port). 4K Ultra HD video playback, delight in producing stunning visuals.
- Expand Storage Support– It’s expandable with the addition of up to 2 TB of 2.5 inch SSD or HDD fitted in the base expansion box.
- Multifunctional Wireless Support — 5G+2.4G Dual Band WiFi, Ethernet Gigabit 1000MB/s LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, very convenient to connect other devices to the mini desktop computers.
- Designed with 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x HDMI port, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 x Micro SD Card port, 1x Headphone Microphone Port.
Source: Amazon – ACEPC AK1 Mini PC