I am seeing quite a few of these vertical mice (computer mouse) show up that have been designed and engineered to help reduce muscle strain, wrist pressure and will even help you improve your posture. As you know, Logitech has been around for a long time and if I was going to take the plunge on one of the these, I would definitely recommend the Logitech brand.
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Places your hand in a natural handshake position using a unique 57-degree angle, preventing forearm twisting and reducing muscular strain by 10 percent* (*As compared with a traditional non-vertical mouse. Based on Logitech Study, September 2017)
- HYPER-EFFICIENT TRACKING – 4000 DPI high-precision sensor provides precise tracking that requires 4x less hand movement compared to a traditional mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL?- Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech FLOW
- THREE WAYS TO CONNECT?- Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included wireless USB unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart technology or the included USB-C charging cable. Wireless Operating Distance- 10m wireless
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – With quick charging: Stays powered for 4 months on a full charge? and get 3 hours of use from a 1-minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions). Battery life: Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240mAh)