Treesize FREE is software that is engineered to quickly scan the directories and files on your computer to tell you (in a nice GUI layout) where the spacehogs are.
TreeSize FREE, as of Version 4.0, now offers the hierarchical treemap chart known from TreeSize Professional. The treemap will help you visualize how the data is distributed on your system. The treemap feature is activated by using the “Show Treemap” button on the “View” Tab.
Treesize FREE is offered as a full install or as a portable app…
Other notable changes in V4.0 are:
- TreeSize Free now uses the ribbon interface known from other applications like the Windows 10 Explorer or MS Office.
- TreeSize Free is now available via the Windows Store, replacing TreeSize Touch.
- TreeSize Free now uses a modern UWP-style layout for the touch-optimized UI.
- Overlay menus and the new “Options” dialog increase the usable workspace.
- The touch-optimized UI will now present itself windowed and can be moved/resized like other store apps for Windows 10.
- The recently scanned paths are now available on the touch-optimized UI.
- The scaling for displays with high DPI values for both, classic and touch-optimized UI has been improved.
- The scan performance of mobile devices has been increased significantly.
- TreeSize Free now supports selecting multiple elements in the directory tree for mobile phones and cameras.
- Bugfix: Corrected the column layout in printed reports. It should now use the available size of an A4 page with portrait format.
- Bugfix: Several minor bug fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Source: TreeSize FREE