If you are an Android device owner (smartphone or tablet) and you are a Microsoft Office user it is important to have the ability to create, view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint files, while on the go.
The android app that I settled with, that is FREE, is the acclaimed Kingsoft Office for Android. I have tested nearly every android app out there that is capable of creating, viewing and editing Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint files, and Kingsoft Office is, in my opinion, the best choice and the most accurate.
Kingsoft Office for Android is the only Android mobile Office with full-features FREE. It is currently the No.1 FREE Business App in the Google Play Market. Over 12 million people worldwide are using this mobile office app to edit, share, and collaborate on the go. It is widely used in various popular mobile phones like Samsung and HTC. For Samsung Galaxy Note, we have a special installer, learn more.
Two of my favorite features are the ability to read Adobe PDF files and the ability to upload and download files on Box.net, Google Drive and Dropbox, directly from the file manager built into the app.
- Desktop Widget
- Writer for Android
- Spreadsheets for Android
- Presentation for Android
- File manager
- Input file formats: Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT /XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF
- Output file formats: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 97 to 2010 formats: .doc, .docx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .pptx and .pdf.
- Share documents via Email
and Cloud Storage.
- Easily open, view and send
- Upload and download files
on Box.net, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- The interface is simple and easy to navigate.
- The thumbnail wall helps you to find the recently opened files quickly.
- The Desktop Widget provides convenient document previewing and editing functions.
GEEK BONUS AREA
FEATURED TECH PRODUCT