This is a “must read”… Motley Fool briefs you on 3 money scams that are tied to “Taxes”, “Social Security” and “Medicare”. I have a motto here at What’s On My PC and it is “believe nothing, verify everything”. You can learn more by clicking the source link below.
The more you learn about scams and scamming techniques, the less likely you’ll be to fall for them. As you go through your financial life, saving, investing, paying taxes, collecting benefits, getting healthcare, and so on, be alert for those who want to take advantage of your hard work.
Learn more about “Scams”
As one of the world’s most respected authorities on the subjects of fraud, forgery, and cybersecurity, Frank Abagnale knows how scammers work. In Scam Me If You Can, he reveals the latest tricks that today’s scammers, hackers, and con artists use to steal your money and personal information–often online and over the phone. Using plain language and vivid examples, Abagnale reveals hundreds of tips, including:
• The best way to protect your phone from being hacked
• The only time you should ever use a debit card
• The one type of photo you should never post on social media
• The only conditions under which you should use WiFi networks at the airport
• The safest way to use an ATM
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“