Google’s $400 Pixel 3a was well received when it launched last year, and now the search giant could be preparing to launch another similar phone in just a few months.
After reading the review on the ASUS Zenfone 6 smartphone (see source link at end of this article), I managed to find this phone on Amazon (click here). I am a big fan of ASUS products…
The Asus Zenfone 6 stands out for its borderless screen and a flip camera that can swivel to take shots from multiple angles. At $500, the price is also a standout in an era when $1,000 has become the norm for a new smartphone. But that doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. The phone’s signature feature can also detract from its appeal in some ways. – Business Insider
One of the most important features of your smartphone is its storage. This is how you download your favorite apps, save all of your special photos, download music playlists for long road trips — you name it. The longer you hold onto your phone, the more likely it is you’ll start to run out of space at some point down the road. Should you find yourself in this situation, here are a few tips on how to free up storage space on your Android phone.
November 10, 2019
Today’s Amazon Deals:
SPECIAL DEAL on this “unlocked” Nokia 7.1 Smartphone (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 – Android 9.0 Pie – 64 GB – Dual Camera – Dual SIM)…
ON SALE – Arlo Smart Home Pro HD Wireless Camera Plus Audio Doorbell and Chime System
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“
[ COMMENTS ]
Don’t throw that old smartphone away. There are many “afterlife” uses…
Most of us can probably eke out a few years with our smartphones, but the upgrade cycle means it’s always tempting to splurge on a shinier model. You can usually save a few bucks by trading your old phone in when you buy a new one, but there are times you might end up with an extra, aging smartphone hanging around. Instead of letting that phone collect dust, reuse it. If it connects to Wi-Fi, it can still be a handy addition to the household. Here are a few cool things you can do with your old smartphone… — Continue Reading @ PCMag.com —
The Motorola Moto G7 has been rated as one of the best mid-range smartphones you can get for under $300. If I was in the market for a phone, this would be the one I would purchase.
6.2″ Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with the option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
If you need a portable charger, this is a good deal… 16000mah provides almost 4.5 Cellphone charges or 3.5 Galaxy S8 charges. Definitely went on my order list.
Power Bank iChance 16000mah Portable Charger with Fast Charge and Safety Charge System Battery Pack for Smart Phone Cellphone Tablet and More Devices
You cannot beat the Motorola mid-ranged phones for their build quality and pricing. Here at What’s On My PC, when I buy a smartphone, I go “mid-range” and save myself a big chunk of ching. You will not go wrong with this Labor Day deal… — Rick @ What’s On My PC
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask – and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2″ Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with USB Type-C 18W TurboPower charger
- Facial recognition and fingerprint sensor to instantly unlock your phone